By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- For the purposes of these terms the word “Content” is to cover any information, text, data, pictures, videos, articles, comments, software, graphics, and any other material generated or provided on the website. This is also to include user content, such as comments, text, photographs, text, videos, and other material uploaded or posted to the website.
- The website and services may contain content which is specifically provided by us, or our business partners or users. Any such content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, service marks, or any other propriety laws as appropriate. You shall therefore abide by any copyright notices and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the website
- Any use or reproduction of any content, other than for the purpose of using the website, is prohibited without written permission from us. You shall not sell, rent, license, use or exploit any content for commercial use or in a way which may violate third party right.
- If you submit user content to the website then you grant us worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, and otherwise exploit the user content in connection with the website. For the sake of clarity, the foregoing license grant includes our right to distribute, display, perform and otherwise use the User Content in connection with material provided by our sponsors, and you shall not be entitled to any remuneration for such use.
- We do not guarantee that any content will be made available on the website or through the services we provide. We reserve the right to remove, edit, modify or manipulate any content at any time, at our sole discretion, without giving prior notice to you. We may do so for any reason, but we are not obliged to.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any third party or user content found on the website.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliancy, or legality within the content on the website or accessed through the website. The user therefore releases us from all liability in connection with content on the website and content that can be accessed through the website.
2. Website Use and Rules of Conduct
By using the website you agree to use the services for lawful purposes only. You also agree to these rules of conduct, website use, and terms of services as follows:
- You shall not facilitate the distribution of content or upload any user content that:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, right of publicity or violates any law of contractual duty as set out in the DMCA copyright policy
- You know to be false, untruthful, inaccurate or misleading
- Is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, libelous, obscene, vulgar, offensive, profane, deceptive, contains nudity, contains sexual activity, or is otherwise deemed as inappropriate by us and down to our sole discretion
- Is spam, including anything which constitutes unsolicited, junk or bulk advertising
- May contain software viruses, spyware, malware, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to damage or disrupt the function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, including any computer codes used to obtain unauthorized access to systems, data, passwords, information or anything else belonging to us or a third party
- Impersonates any entity, or person, including an employee or representative of the website
- Shows any sensitive information about another person or company, including personal identification documents or financial information
- We reserve the right to remove users and/or content that we believe to be unacceptable at any time. We are, however, not obliged to do so. We are under no obligation to screen user content and we will not be held responsible for any unacceptable or any unlawful user content.
- Users are solely liable for any account information, personal information, and content provided by them to the website.
3. Links To Other Web Sites
3.1 Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Buzz Fortune.
3.2 Buzz Fortune has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Buzz Fortune shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
3.3 We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
4.1 We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
4.2 All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
5. Governing Law
5.1 These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
5.2 Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
6.1 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
6.2 By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT WITHIN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE, AS A COMPANY, DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR IN ANY PARTICULAR LOCATION, THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT ANY CONTENT WITHIN OUR WEBSITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE RESULTS OF USING OUR WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE USER AGREES TO USE OUR SERVICE AT THEIR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL OUR COMPANY, OR ANY PERSONS WITHIN OUR COMPANY, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
FOR ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, TROJANS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE.
FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES
FOR ANY DATA LOSS, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATION, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE
If you have any questions about these terms, please send us a detailed e-mail with any queries or concerns.